Social Media Management
Make your brand promise known and at the same time form a community, creating brand loyalty by conversing with your consumers and making them loyal followers of your brand.
Having a good Social Media Management, doesn’t mean simply having a Facebook page with many ‘likes’, is monitoring and participating in social conversations across platforms with your target audience, and offering valuable content that not only appeals and is useful, but is part of a holistic marketing strategy.
We choose the right social networks for your company and we create communities that connect your brand with your consumer, to generate engagement and increase sales.
Metrics - Social Media
Once you have defined what you want to achieve, it is important to choose the right combination of metrics that will provide the information needed to take action:
- Community growth: Number of fans / followers who are continually exposed to your content.
- Message range: How many users see your messages.
- Total interactions generated after the updates.
- Shared: Times the content is shared by others, increasing your reach.
- Mentions: How often your brand is mentioned in tweets or publications.
- Comments: Number of comments your posts receive.
- Sentiment / likes: Sentiment that caused your content according to the theme you shared.
- Subjects / contents that generated more interactions.
Boost sales, increase traffic to your profile, interact with followers are just some of social ads benefits.
Our goal: Reach new buyers and get current ones to buy more. How? Segmenting the audience to focus ads that move and inspire your buyer personas, optimizing each social platform according to your objectives: apps downloads, increase followers, website clicks to maximize ROI, you name it. We can do it.
Social Media Content Creation
When it comes to building brand awareness, increasing visibility, and connecting with your target audience, there’s no pursuit more powerful than building trust.
With digital technologies constantly evolving, social platforms, audiences and the use of information are transformed minute by minute, however valuable and relevant content remains the center of the conversation.
In InfoSol, we know that each social platform has its own tone and form. We create valuable content, in various formats, with clear, concise and direct messages.